Combine 2 tbsp with 8 oz of cream cheese and serve with pita chips or crackers, or mix into sour cream or butter. Add to sauces, soups or marinades or rub into steak. Delicious in mashed potatoes, or sprinkled on roasted corn or other vegetables.2oz resealable packet makes 3, 8oz servings of Garlic Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozarella cheese
- Two tablespoons Cucina Aurora Garlic & Herb Seasoning and Dip Mix
- 8oz (1 package) frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 8oz artichoke hearts *if frozen, thaw and drain. if using jar artichokes, drain of all liquid*
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined
- Transfer mixture to oven safe baking dish.
- Sprinkle with extra grated cheeses if you like.
- Bake 15 min UNCOVERED or until hot and starting to bubble slightly around edges.
- Serve warm with corn chips, pita chips or crostini . ENJOY!