Whether you make your pizza round or square, this square cutting board is ready for slicing and serving. Made of hard wood, the rich tones of the wood make any food look elegant.
- Carved from solid caro caro wood
- Crafted in Antigua, Guatemala by cooperative group Artesanos de San Pedro
- Organic design for a easy, natural grip on handle
- Wooden cutting boards get more beautiful with each use. The oils from foods and hands will help season the board. From cutting, soap or over soaking, you may notice the fibers of the wood lifting. To smooth, use fine grit sandpaper then oil your board with food safe wood oil.
- 13 1/2" x 14" (excluding handle)
Who made this product? In a small town outside of Antigua, Guatemala, the Artesanos de San Pedro have created a workshop dedicated to the sustainable production of handcrafted cutting boards and wine stoppers.