This delicious dip, ideal for chips or veggies, features hand-toasted and caramelized onions for a sweet but potent onion flavor.Combine 2 tbsp with 16 oz of sour cream for serving. Add to hamburger meat for delicious grilled burgers, or to pasta sauces to add depth of flavor.
Braised Pork Tenderloin
This ridiculously easy pork tenderloin is perfect to impress your holiday guests or to spruce up your weeknight dinner. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy! I must say it is a great match with our very own sweet potato and sage risotto.
- 1-2lb Pork Tenderloin (no bone)
- 2 TBSP Cucina Aurora Toasted Onion Dip
- 2-3 TBSP Cucina Aurora Rosemary & Oregano Infused Olive Oil
- 1-2 Cups Red Wine
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Rub pork loin with Onion Mix.
- In a large skillet set on medium high heat, heat 2 TBSP olive oil
- Sear pork on all sides in the skillet until browned on all sides.
- Remove from skillet and place in an oven safe baking dish.
- Drizzle pan drippings, extra 1 TBSP of olive oil over the pork. Pour the wine over the pork.
- Cover with foil and place in hot oven and bake 40-60 minutes until meat is tender and cooked through.
- Remove to serving platter and scrape all of the pan drippings on the pork for best flavor. Serve Hot. ENJOY!